Drinking Water on Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up
Did you know that Japanese people have a habit of drinking water immediately after waking up. It is and ancient tradition for healing many diseases that became very popular around World War 2 after being published in a Japanese newspaper. The advantages of drinking water have been also backed up by many studies . It is a treatment that is proven to give excellent results in fighting many serious diseases.
Some of the difficulties this water treatment can help with are: headache, body aches, heart system, accelerated heart beat, epilepsy, blood fat, bronchitis, asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney disease and urinary tract, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, diseases of the uterus, menstrual disorders, diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, drink 4 glasses (200 ml) of water.
- Wash your teeth, but do not eat nor drink anything in the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you can eat and drink as you would every day.
- After your breakfast, lunch or dinner do not eat or drink anything for the next two hours.
- Those that are old and sick and unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, can begin with drinking water as much as they can, and then each day increase the amount until they reach the required 4 glasses of water .
- This method will help with many diseases, and a healthy person will enjoy the new energy acquired from the water therapy.
This method should not only be used for helping with some of the diseases above, but should also be implemented as a part of your life. It has no side effects at all and it has the power to do wonders for your health.